Terms & Conditions
- Ethics and hygiene is of utmost importance and clients are expected to observe these conditions.
- Kindly be on time to ensure a full and relaxing session.
- Personal and medical information will not be shared to third parties.
- An intake will be done prior to the first session. It would be very helpful to fill-in the intake form (add hyperlink) and send this back prior to the first session. A treatment plan may be developed based on the information provided.
- Should there be any doubt regarding a current health condition or an injury, it is advised to first consult with a medical professional. Further sessions may continue once permission is given by the client’s doctor.
- Should the client be undergoing a treatment protocol, the client is kindly requested to consult with their doctor if a massage session is advisable.
- Kindly advise regarding use of any medication.
- Loving Light Sanctuary has the right to refuse clients if deemed necessary.
- Loving Light Sanctuary is not responsible for personal belongings that are lost, damaged or stolen.
- Should the session be cancelled or rescheduled by the client, the conditions below apply. The same conditions apply for recipients of gift certificates:
Individual massage and healing sessions:
a. For cancellations made 24 hours prior to the appointment, no cost will be charged to the client.
b. For cancellations made 12 hours prior to the appointment, 50% of the cost will be charged to the client.
c. For cancellations less than 12 hours prior to the appointment, 100% of the cost will be charged to the client.
- For late arrivals, the session will be shortened in order to accommodate appointments after yours. Cut-off time is 15 minutes and regardless of the length of the session, the client will be responsible for the full session.
- Please be advised that healing sessions, activations and initiations are meant to complement and not replace allopathic medicine treatments.